- Local, Federal and State Tax
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Majored in Accounting and Marketing (2015), from the University of Puerto Rico
- Juris Doctor (2020), from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law
- Master of Business Administration (2020), from the Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Puerto Rico.
Ms. Neyshla I. García-Padilla, Esq. joined Casillas, Santiago & Torres, LLC in December 2021, where she serves as an Attorney in the Corporate and Tax Divisions. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. García-Padilla worked as a law clerk at another local firm where she assisted with document production and trial preparation for civil litigation cases.
Prior to obtaining her law degree, Ms. García-Padilla worked as an accounting intern in one of the largest Wholesale Distributor Company in Puerto Rico and as a small business owner.
Ms. García-Padilla obtained her law degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law, as well as a Master's in Business Administration, after completing the university’s J.D./M.B.A joint degree program. During her law school years, she was an active member of the Tax Pro Bono Program, and participated as a student attorney in the Ethics and Professional Responsibility Legal Aid Clinic of the University of Puerto Rico School of Law.