- Civil and Commercial Litigation (i.e. Act 75 also known as “P.R. Dealer’s Act”, Civil Rights Act, Construction Law, Federal R.I.C.O. Act)
- ADA Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U. S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIL AFFILIATIONS
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Bachelor in Social Sciences-Sociology (1993), from the College of the Holy Cross
- Juris Doctor (1996), from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law
Mrs. Diana M. Batlle-Barasorda, Esq. is an Attorney at Casillas, Santiago & Torres, LLC, where she serves as a litigation attorney. Mrs. Batlle-Barasorda provides hands on technical expertise and advice in complex litigations and transactions. Prior to such tenure, she was an associate attorney in one of Puerto Rico’s largest and most important law firms.
From 1996-1998, Mrs. Batlle-Barasorda also served as a law clerk for now retired Supreme Court Justice Francisco Rebollo López. She is currently a Bar Examiner at the Board of Examiners for Admission to the Puerto Rico Bar.