- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U. S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIL AFFILIATIONS
- Puerto Rico Certified Public Accountant Association
- Puerto Rico Public Notaries Association
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Bachelor’s degree in the Science of Accountancy (1999) from the Kogod School of Business in American University.
- Juris Doctor (2005), Magna Cum Laude, from the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico.
Diana M. Alcaraz-Irizarry, Esq. is an Attorney at Casillas, Santiago & Torres, LLC, where she serves in the corporate and tax practice groups.
Previously she was an attorney in a tax boutique law firm where she tenured for more than five years as a corporate and tax attorney prior to which she was part of the Corporate-Tax practice group of one of Puerto Rico’s largest law firms.
Ms. Alcaraz-Irizarry’s main areas of practice include corporate tax, tax incentives laws and general income, property, excise, state and municipal license taxes related to state and federal tax laws. During her practice Ms. Alcaraz-Irizarry has handled tax audits and controversies and has negotiated closing agreements or settlements on various tax matters with the Puerto Rico Department of the Treasury, the Municipal Revenue Collection Center and other municipal taxing authorities. She also assisted in the development and drafting of laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Department of the Treasury and the Municipal Revenue Collection Center.